- Our BEST seller!
- Freshly harvested & recently milled Fir Bark from the California Coast.
- Processed and priced for immediate sale to the public.
1/4” < FIR SOIL CONDITIONER
- Sized to bring real richness and body to any existing container or bedded planters
- Excellent to aid in water flow and retention
- Perfect to get oxygen where it's needed
- Perfect for pathways
- Utilizes the natural qualities of Redwood
- Holds it's color and structure while holding a timeless appearance
- Always looking fresh
- This freshly shredded fiber holds together extremely well in all applications
- Perfect for landscaping or erosion control
- Powered Blowers or wind will not blow this material away
GORILLA HAIR DOUBLE GRIND
- Slightly finer and more uniform in structure than Gorilla Hair
- Still holding the same visual and physical properties
- Designed to make custom soil blends
- Perfect as a replacement for Peat Moss
- A quality forest product that minimizes it's environmental impact when produced
- Natural acidic properties pair very will when mixed in with compost, forest humus, chicken manure, mushroom compost, etc
- Drainage and water retention of Mendo Peat and the anti-compaction qualities makes this our best soil base as of yet
- 100% virgin engineered wood fiber
- Certified to meet industry standard for A.D.A. and A.S.T.M. compliance
- Widely used in landscaping applications as a ground cover and holds up well in equestrian pattocks and stalls
50/50 SOIL BLEND
- This is a blend of find sandy loam brought right from the valley.
- Certified organic compost; Composed poultry litter, composted rice hulls, and aged forest humus
- Great for general garden and landscape applications
POTTING SOIL BLEND
- This bag quality blend is engineered with the organic gardener in mind.
- Specific components in the blend are O.M.R.I. certified organic and F.S.C. certified products.
- Composed of a proprietary amount of
- Forest humus
- Composted poultry litter
- Composed rice hulls
- Inculcated with out 'Famous Tea' brewed and blended with
- Bat guano
- Bone meal
- Blood meal
- Worm casting
- Organic compost and MORE!
- This blend has been lab tested and grower approved for the professional gardener.
- Another bag quality mix brought on by the high demand of a mushroom compost based mix.
- Contains the same micro nutrients as our Potting Soil but with a mushroom twist!
- This mix also has a rich forest humus and fir soil conditioner to give this mix a soil structure that is perfect for rapid root growth and towering plants.
BASIC NURSERY MIX
- This mix is designed as a great soil base for those who like tot control their nutrient intake.
- The base for this blend is out one a kind Mendo Peat soil base, paired with our organic components to make a clean slate for the artistic gardener who like to compare micro-nutrient products.
- Ready to grow as is or capable of being pumped up with your favorite blend of nutrients.
- This product is aged to perfection in a low temperature and low oxygen environment to preserve the microbiology of the material
- This is ready for a good boost of nitrogen to get this refreshed up in spring and to give tender young plants a great start early in the year.
- Can be added late in the year for a good boost in microbial activity.
- Well aged compos is rich and black.
- Full of micro organisms to boost and mix or old soil.